Used in tropical cultures as a nutritious diet staple for many centuries, organic coconut oil can help: One of the ‘good oils’ rich in mono-saturated fats, vitamin B and provides instant energy that sustains.
Ten Benefits of Organic Coconut Oil:
- Keep You Healthy and Slim
- You can help boost and regulate your metabolism to keep your weight under control with this wonder oil.
- Support Your Immune System
- Organic coconut oil is jam-packed with lauric acid, the immune supporting nutrient.
- Promote Heart Health
- Packed full of healthy fats that are good for your heart, organic coconut oil is a great addition to your daily diet.
- Give You Instant Energy
- Organic coconut oil can help you feel less fatigued and require less sleep by stimulating your metabolism. It can also enhance athletic performance.
- Support Healthy Thyroid Function
- Help Keep Your Skin Youthful, Smooth & Healthy Looking
For our oil, we are proud to say that using the fermentation method of extraction, where we use the natural gravity to separate the oil, the goodness and complete nutritional value of our oil remains intact.
In it’s liquid state, our oil is so clear and pure it looks like water. Our extraction method does not cause it to discolour or become cloudy. From the moment the coconuts are harvested to when they are milled, all the labour is done by hand. Right down to the filtration of the oil to when we bottle and package, all is manual labour performed by members of the community.
Total care is taken to ensure we extract the purest oil by storing it in steel containers instead of plastic. Once the oil has been extracted it is then immediately sealed and stored so it remains.
This might come as a surprise to you, but one of the smartest choices of good fat you can add to your diet is organic virgin coconut oil. Yes, coconut oil.
Although it is a 90% saturated fat, organic coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) that can improve your health in many ways.
Using organic virgin coconut oil as a lotion will help improve your skin, hair, and nails due to its moisturizing and smoothing effects that also promote elasticity.
Increase Cell Regeneration
When your metabolic rate increases, your cell regeneration speeds up, too. This means that your body will more quickly replace old cells with newer, healthier cells.
Promote Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal, and Anti-Bacterial Activity
Teeming with lauric acid, organic coconut oil possesses abundant natural agents that may reduce fungus, bacteria and the viruses that cause influenza, herpes, and other illnesses.
Improve Insulin Secretion
This helps to better utilize glucose to balance insulin output which can help relieve the symptoms and reduce the health risks associated with diabetes.
Protect Your Body from Disease
Organic coconut oil may help protect your body from cell damaging free radicals.