Something the children can make!
Now that we have both gluten free cornflakes and gluten free Weetbix available, you can take your choice of which you’d prefer.
This is not health food – it’s comfort food, and in times like these, that’s sometimes important.
- Mix all the ingredients and press into a swiss roll tin or similar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 190°C.
- While still hot, ice with peppermint icing (1 cup icing sugar, a few drops of peppermint essence, mixed to a reasonably thin, easily spreadable consistency with cold water)
- When cold, ice with your favourite chocolate icing.
- Cut into squares to serve.
125g butter, melted
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 cup Gluten Free Goodies Company Cake and Biscuit mix
1 tsp Gluten Free Goodies Company baking powder
3 gluten-free Weetbix or 2 cups gluten-free cornflakes, lightly crushe