Moist grainy loaf baked with the goodness of soaked Konini kibbled wheat grown especially for Purebread in Ashburton.
Naturally fermented for better digestion and enhanced flavour.
Of course if we can digest food better, our bodies are able to absorb the valuable vitamins and minerals that are available from the organic whole grains, oats and honey.
The common feed back we get from consumers (and even Mr ‘Vogel’s’ son) about Full O Grain is that it is just like Vogels used to be. For us to be compared to such an iconic brand is just great and we know we are on the right track!
The Humble Rolled Oats are I think are very under-rated for a healthy diet Rolled Oats
- help reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the bloodstream
- help regulate blood sugar and helps control of insulin levels
- Folk with type 2 diabetes or are in a pre-diabetic condition, rolled oats present a much better choice than most processed cereals as less likely to create spikes in the body’s glucose level.
- An Excellent source of dietary fibre, iron, and thiamine. Keeps one regular!
- High in an antioxidant which is very helpful in ridding the body of toxins that have built up
- Oatmeal is considered to be the best food for weight loss. It acts as a filler and also provides more energy as compared to other carbohydrate diets.
- The fat content in oatmeal is very low while it is has high fibre content. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- High in calcium, Vitamins (A and B) and iron in oatmeal keeps the heart in a sound state.
- Unrefined oatmeal is said to reduce stress , while cooked oats helps to get rid of fats.
- The phytochemicals present in the oats help in reducing the risk of cancer
- The presence of magnesium, potassium and calcium along with B-complex vitamins are useful for the health of the nervous system
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Helpful in Healing
- High in Protein
- Acts as Anti-depressant
- Induces Longevity and FINALLY
- Healthy Diet for Children: Oatmeal is a nutritious diet and has positive effects on the health of children, especially their dental health and strengthening the teeth. Wheww what a wonder ingredient