Our European style, grain bread with succulent honeycomb texture. Great for healthy sandwiches and the world’s best toast!
The common feed back we get from consumers (and even Mr ‘Vogel’s’ son) about Full O Grain is that it is just like Vogels used to be. For us to be compared to such an iconic brand is just great and we know we are on the right track!
The Humble Rolled Oats are I think are very under-rated for a healthy diet Rolled Oats
- help reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the bloodstream
- help regulate blood sugar and helps control of insulin levels
- Folk with type 2 diabetes or are in a pre-diabetic condition, rolled oats present a much better choice than most processed cereals as less likely to create spikes in the body’s glucose level.
- An Excellent source of dietary fibre, iron, and thiamine. Keeps one regular!
- High in an antioxidant which is very helpful in ridding the body of toxins that have built up
- Oatmeal is considered to be the best food for weight loss. It acts as a filler and also provides more energy as compared to other carbohydrate diets.
- The fat content in oatmeal is very low while it is has high fibre content. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- High in calcium, Vitamins (A and B) and iron in oatmeal keeps the heart in a sound state.
- Unrefined oatmeal is said to reduce stress , while cooked oats helps to get rid of fats.
- The phytochemicals present in the oats help in reducing the risk of cancer
- The presence of magnesium, potassium and calcium along with B-complex vitamins are useful for the health of the nervous system
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Helpful in Healing
- High in Protein
- Acts as Anti-depressant
- Induces Longevity and FINALLY
- Healthy Diet for Children: Oatmeal is a nutritious diet and has positive effects on the health of children, especially their dental health and strengthening the teeth. Wheww what a wonder ingredient
Our Ingredients: Certified Organic Wholemeal and White flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Honey, Organic Kibbled Wheat, and Organic Soy Flour, Eco Living Filtered Water, Organic Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Certified Sea Salt and Fresh Yeast.
With the goodness of rolled oats providing thiamine, iron and dietary fibre, Full O Grain is a mighty nutritious bread for the whole family.
Because Full O Grain is certified organic, it is free from those nasty pesticides and herbicides common in non organic varieties. PESTICIDE FREE!
All grown using sustainable farming practices that nurtures our land and protects our planet.
We ferment our Soy Flour to make more digestible and unlock the valuable protein, vitamins and minerals. The complete dough is then fermented, doubling in size over hours which breaks down the complex carbohydrates.
|Fat – total
|Fat – saturated
What Consumers say: