Plastic free bread wrap using food safe paper. This can be used as fire lighting, or putting in your compost or recycling to paper section.
We appreciate this option is not particularly pretty but we feel a great start towards reducing plastic usage.
Big Daddy is Naturally fermented in two risings over hours, for better digestion and enhanced flavour.
Our original and ever popular Purebread loaf with succulent honeycomb texture and taste.
Weighing in at a whopping 1kg, Big Daddy is the largest family loaf on the market.
Because Big Daddy is certified organic, it is free from those nasty pesticides and herbicides common in non organic varieties. PESTICIDE FREE!
With the goodness of rolled oats providing thiamine, iron and dietary fibre, Original Purebread is a mighty nutritious bread for the whole family.
Ingredients: Organic White Flour, Organic Wholemeal Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Honey & Organic Soy Flour, Filtered Living Water, Organic Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Certified Sea Salt & Fresh Yeast.
All grown using sustainable farming practices that nurtures our land and protects our planet.
We ferment our Soy Flour to make more digestible and unlock the valuable protein, vitamins and minerals. The complete dough is then fermented, doubling in size over hours which breaks down the complex carbohydrates.
|Fat – total
|Fat – saturated
(Serving size: 1 slice; All specified values are averages).
Contains @ 18% Rolled Oats WHY?
The Humble Rolled Oats are I think are very under-rated for a healthy diet
- help reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the bloodstream
- help regulate blood sugar and helps control of insulin levels
- Folk with type 2 diabetes or are in a pre-diabetic condition, rolled oats present a much better choice than most processed cereals as less likely to create spikes in the body’s glucose level.
- An Excellent source of dietary fibre, iron, and thiamine. Keeps one regular!
- High in an antioxidant which is very helpful in ridding the body of toxins that have built up
- Oatmeal is considered to be the best food for weight loss. It acts as a filler and also provides more energy as compared to other carbohydrate diets.
- The fat content in oatmeal is very low while it is has high fibre content. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- High in calcium, Vitamins (A and B) and iron in oatmeal keeps the heart in a sound state.
- Unrefined oatmeal is said to reduce stress , while cooked oats helps to get rid of fats.
- The phytochemicals present in the oats help in reducing the risk of cancer
- The presence of magnesium, potassium and calcium along with B-complex vitamins are useful for the health of the nervous system
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Helpful in Healing
- High in Protein
- Acts as Anti-depressant
- Induces Longevity and FINALLY
- Healthy Diet for Children: Oatmeal is a nutritious diet and has positive effects on the health of children, especially their dental health and strengthening the teeth. Wheww what a wonder ingredient
What Customers say:
“I have to say your organic bread is the best I’ve tasted. When I first bought a loaf I thought it tasted like Rewena bread which was made from potatoes, flour, sugar which my Nana used to make and was beautiful, just like yours“.